Process and Data Automation and Grant Industrial invite you to 2 days of training!
Day 1 focuses on NETWORKING. The training offers the basics of Ethernet, Redundancy Options and the Advantages of Using Network Management tools.
Day 2 focuses on CYBERSECURITY. In the training, you will learn to identify cyber risk within your Industrial Control System and how to secure, protect and manage against cyber incidents.
You can come to ONE or BOTH days of training!
Dates & Times: May 15th & 16th | 9:00am-4:00pm
*Lunch will be provided each day.
Location: 5240 Knowledge Parkway Erie, PA 16510
RSVP: Cheryll Snyder (Process and Data Automation):
firstname.lastname@example.org |814-866-9600 EXT. 248
*Denote which day or days you will attend when you email her.
A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE—REGISTER TODAY!
What to expect in DAY 1 Networking Training:
Introduction to Ethernet
What to expect in DAY 2 Cyber Security Training:
Corporate and Industry Drivers
• Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
• Industrial Cyber Security Statistics and Incidents
• Cyber Security Perspectives and Evolution
• Cyber Security Standards
• Defining Risk and Risk Assessments
• Defense in Depth
• Zones and Conduits
• Securing Infrastructure & Endpoints
Change Detection and Compliance Auditing
• Demonstration of Belden & Tripwire tools and Utilities
• Network Management, Monitoring & Configuration
• Protection of Controllers in their native environment
• Tripwire Enterprise
• Tripwire Log Center
Training brought to you in partnership with:
Posted In: News
© 2023 Process and Data Automation, All Rights Reserved.