We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our organization! You will have the opportunity to work with the acknowledged leader in the field of liquid food packaging and consumer goods, Krones, Inc., via their subsidiary provider for these services, Process and Data Automation.
About Process and Data Automation:
Process and Data Automation is a full service, CSIA Certified industrial control systems integration firm. Our Controls Engineering group specializes in physical automation system design, programming, and commissioning. Our dedicated Digitalization Group connects automated equipment and systems to the business environment including protected recipe systems, data collection and reporting, and data historian implementation.
About the Krones Group:
Krones designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. Krones has become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical, and cosmetics industries. Our 16,000 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
- Perform wire terminations of Cat 3/5/6 cabling
- Install Ethernet patch panels
- Install and configure network switches and routers
- Set up and configure VLANs
- Understanding of IP addressing and sub-netting
- Verify connectivity between devices
- Computer Hardware
- Install/upgrade various computer hardware
- Troubleshooting failing hardware
- Install/maintain rack-mounted servers
- Installation of KVM devices
- Install/maintain Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2000–current and Linux)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- SharePoint, fundamentals
- Install/maintain third-party industrial software
- Basic fundamental programming
- Architect/maintain/query databases in SQL Server 2000-current
- Create/maintain virtual environments (VMware, HyperV)
- Maintain/test software and software updates
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Attributes for Success:
- Executes: Action orientated, efficient, sets clear goals, follows through, and focuses on results
- Is flexible and adapts quickly
- Thinks Broadly: Insightful and looks for ways to incorporate new, improved thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Submit a Resume