Vision and Values
Process and Data Automation is the premier Control Systems Integration and Data Services. We invest in our employees’ professional development, knowledge, and expertise in areas that best meet our client’s needs; focusing on continuous growth in our core automation business, data services, project management and new business partnerships. We are recognized for our superior service, philosophy of continuous improvement and 100 percent client satisfaction.
Process and Data Automation operates under several key values. These values define our commitment towards our employees and clients. They are:
Integrity – Projects and other commitments are completely assessed so we can live up to our end of each agreement. Clients can rest assured that we’ll not take on projects outside of our capabilities. We never cut corners and if problems are discovered they’re made completely visible to the client as we work on solutions.
Competency – Our staff has vast capabilities and skill-sets that are a tremendous asset to peers and clients alike.
Determination and Perseverance – Our staff is determined to give our clients their best.
Client Satisfaction – In every phase of a project: from initial scope development; flexible scheduling; technical development; and through deployment, training, and support our clients know that their interests are at the top of our list.
Process and Data Automation was founded in September 2002. From our humble beginnings to our current location in Erie, PA, and our expansion into other territories, we have built our company on a reputation of professional solutions and promises delivered! Since our inception, we have featured both controls and information automation expertise. Through the years we have expanded to include full control system detail Design services, Project Management services, a comprehensive Intern program, and a Technician team.
Our headquarters in Erie, PA, supports our complete business offering. This location features:
- A dedicated training room used for the training of our staff, client teams, and more.
- A technical lab area for setup and test of equipment up to 480V AC. This area includes pre-set PLC and HMI equipment of varying vintage from most industrial automation equipment providers. In addition, this area provides a location to test field devices including
- Management of our Technician team.
- Management and housing of our Intern program.
- Management of our Penn State Erie, Behrend College, Senior Design activities.