We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our organization! You will have the opportunity work with the acknowledged leader in the field of liquid food packaging and consumer goods, Krones, Inc., via their subsidiary provider for these services, Process and Data Automation. We are looking for a motivated professional to work in these market segments which would include any manufacturers who embrace software in a manufacturing setting.
About Process and Data Automation:
Process and Data Automation is a full service, CSIA Certified industrial control systems integration firm. Our Controls Engineering group specializes in physical automation system design, programming, and commissioning. Our dedicated Data Services Group connects automated equipment and systems to the business environment including protected recipe systems, data collection and reporting, and data historian implementation.
About the Krones Group:
Krones designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. Krones has become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical and cosmetics industries. Our 16,000 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service
As a Technical Sales Associate you will be providing analytical and clerical sales support to the outside sales team and other internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate should be a technically inclined, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, and be able to manage multiple priorities while working with minimal supervision.
- Triages and prioritizes daily task assignments
- Maintains constant open communication with the sales team on all aspects of job requirements
- Performs general administrative, including, but not limited to, typing, copying, word processing, faxing, collating, scheduling appointments and meetings, proofing written materials, taking and placing phone calls, etc.
- Maintains customer information and sales call data entry to CRM databases and generates standard reports from CRM database for use in meetings.
- Assists with client interaction via information campaign setup & execution, targeted telephone prospecting, targeted follow ups, and internal site tour management.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and transitions project files
- Using information transcribed from technical staff, creates the preliminary proposal documents using standard MS Word bidding templates and direction from outside sales
- Makes final edits in cooperation with, and at the direction of, the outside sales team
- Complete all other tasks given from the manager.
- Solicits quotations from vendors as directed by outside sales to support proposal development.
- Work with multiple departments throughout PDA/Krones to solicit/gather information required for bidding process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient on a computer and can learn new programs quickly
- Ability to read and understand routine reports, operating instructions and correspondence
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Prior Sales support experience required
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
Attributes for Success
- Executes: Action orientated, efficient, set clear goals, follows through, and focuses on results
- Self-starter: Self-motivated team player with energy and drive; willing to make decisions and act.
- Drives Change: Detail oriented with a focus on constant improvement within the team to derive results.
- Is flexible and adapts quickly
- Thinks Broadly: Insightful and looks for ways to incorporate new, improved thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
Benefits include: Competitive compensation packages, medical coverage, FSA/DSA plan, dental, LT/ST disability coverage, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, 401 (k), profit sharing, numerous continuing education opportunities, and an enthusiastic and collaborative work environment.
Submit a Resume