Due to continued growth and potential, there is an immediate opportunity on our Sales Team for an experienced Technical Sales Administrative Assistant.
As a Technical Sales Administrative Assistant, you will be providing analytical and clerical sales support to the sales team. The ideal candidate should be a technically inclined, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and be able to manage multiple priorities while working with minimal supervision.
- Triages and prioritizes daily task assignments
- Maintains constant open communication with the sales team on all aspects of job requirements
- Performs general administrative, including, but not limited to, typing, copying, word processing, faxing, collating, scheduling appointments and meetings, proofing written materials, taking and placing phone calls, etc.
- Transcribes written sales meeting notes to electronic documents
- Maintains customer information and sales call data entry to CRM databases and generates standard reports from CRM database for use in meetings
- Manages related information in parent company databases and SAP for use by staff in US office
- Creates brochures, web marketing, and other marketing pieces using standard templates and content from technical staff
- Administers content and releases via website and social media platforms
- Assists with client interaction via information campaign setup & execution, targeted telephone prospecting, targeted follow-ups, and internal site tour management.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and transitions project files
- Using information transcribed from Technical staff, creates the preliminary proposal documents using standard MS Word bidding templates and direction from sales
- Makes final edits in cooperation and at the direction of the sales team
- Complete all other tasks given from the manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient on a computer and can learn new programs quickly
- Ability to read and understand routine reports, operating instructions and correspondence
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Prior Sales support experience required
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
Attributes for Success
- Executes: Action orientated, efficient, set clear goals, follows through, and focuses on results
- Self-starter: Self-motivated team player with energy and drive; willing to make decisions and take action
- Drives Change: Detail oriented with a focus on constant improvement within the team to derive results
- Is flexible and adapts quickly
- Thinks Broadly: Insightful and looks for ways to incorporate new, improved thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
Benefits include: Competitive compensation packages, medical coverage, FSA/DSA plan, dental, LT/ST disability coverage, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, 401 (k), profit sharing, numerous continuing education opportunities, and an enthusiastic and collaborative work environment.
About Process and Data Automation
Process and Data Automation is a full service, CSIA Certified industrial control systems integration firm. Our Controls Engineering group specializes in physical automation system design, programming, and commissioning. Our dedicated Data Services Group connects automated equipment and systems to the business environment including protected recipe systems, data collection and reporting, and data historian implementation.
About the Krones Group
Krones designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. Krones has become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical, and cosmetics industries. Our 16,000 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
Submit a Resume