Due to continued growth and potential, there is an immediate opportunity in our Engineering Group for an experienced Engineering Project Manager.
As an Engineering Project Manager, you will be managing all aspects of high-value engineering projects, as well as having a hands-on role in the planning, designing, and execution of those projects. This position is responsible for coordinating the project team assignments, providing regular updates to all stakeholders and monitoring progress against the work plan to assure that objectives are met. The ideal candidate should demonstrate effective leadership skills with an ability to manage non-direct reports within a technical environment and an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while leading various projects to a successful and timely completion.
• Project Management:
• PLC and HMI programming:
• Demonstrate proficiency with Ethernet Network design and deployment including hardware, software, and security.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years experience successfully managing projects of various size.
• PMP Certification a plus
• Experience with PCs, Operating systems and MS Office.
• Programming of various PLC applications and HMIs.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation, presentation and computer skills. Works in a team based environment and exchanges technical information with management, technical support personnel, and equipment vendors.
• Must be self-directed and resourceful, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities.
Benefits include: Competitive compensation packages, medical coverage, FSA/DSA plan, dental, LT/ST disability coverage, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, 401 (k), profit sharing, numerous continuing education opportunities, and an enthusiastic and collaborative work environment.
About Process and Data Automation
Process and Data Automation is a full service, CSIA Certified industrial control systems integration firm. Our Controls Engineering group specializes in physical automation system design, programming, and commissioning. Our dedicated Digitalization Group connects automated equipment and systems to the business environment including protected recipe systems, data collection and reporting, and data historian implementation.
About the Krones Group
Krones designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. Krones has become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical, and cosmetics industries. Our 16,000 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
© 2022 Process and Data Automation, All Rights Reserved.