We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our organization! You will have the opportunity to work with the acknowledged leader in the field of liquid food packaging and consumer goods, Krones, Inc., via their subsidiary provider for these services, Process and Data Automation. We are looking for a motivated professional to work in these market segments which would include any manufacturers who embrace software in a manufacturing setting.
About Process and Data Automation:
Process and Data Automation, a Member of the KRONES Group is a full-service, CSIA Certified industrial control systems integration firm while being Krones’ North American Industrial IT Provider and SYSKRON’s execution arm. PDA’s Controls Engineering group specializes in physical automation system design, programming, and commissioning. PDA also features a dedicated Digitalization Group (DSG) that connects automated equipment and systems to the business system environment including protected recipe systems, data collection and reporting, and data historian implementation. DSG can provide the systems you need to set your systems up for proper operation and then provide the tools you need to make sure you execute as planned.
About the Krones Group:
Krones designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. Krones has become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical, and cosmetics industries. Our 16,000 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
- Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003 – 2012 and Windows XP Pro – Windows 10) and familiarity with IIS.
- Databases including Microsoft SQL Server 2000 – 2016. Familiarity with custom queries, stored procedures, and relative SQL functions.
- Computer and Server Hardware installation/configuration & maintenance
- Object-oriented programming and
- fundamentals of MVC.
- Monitors production programs for expected performance and responds to errors and emergency problems.
- Works within specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains integrity of program logic and coding, and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls.
- Assists in studying and analyzing data processing functions, methods and procedures, and makes recommendations concerning the feasibility of revising existing programs or adapting new applications to data processing operations that will more effectively use MIS resources.
- Implement third-party libraries.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Advanced use of standard troubleshooting tools using web/knowledgebase and other resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Identify new products, trends, and services that augment existing Process and Data Automation offerings and integrate with emerging technologies
Attributes for Success:
- Executes: Action orientated, efficient, sets clear goals, follows through, and focuses on results
- Self-starter: Self-motivated with energy and drive; willing to make decisions and take action
- Is flexible and adapts quickly
- Thinks Broadly: Insightful and looks for ways to incorporate new, improved thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building
- Travel required, domestic and international (10-30%)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a passport
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Benefits include: competitive compensation packages, medical coverage, FSA/DSA plan, dental, LT/ST disability coverage, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, 401 (k), numerous continuing education opportunities, and an enthusiastic and collaborative work environment.
Submit a Resume